Sound insulation testing
Sound Insulation Testing
LJMU Redmonds Building – Image Courtesy of ADP
AEC can provide a quick turnaround for sound insulation testing on developments of all sizes, from houses divided into flats to large multi-storey blocks.
We are a member of the Association of Noise Consultants (ANC) and approved by them to undertake sound insulation testing in accordance with Approved Document E 2003 and any BREEAM requirements.
Using AEC for testing will ensure:
- Competitive prices;
- Quick turnaround;
- Compliance with all of the relevant standards and guidance;
- ANC registered testing for Approved Document E 2003;
- On-site test result indication;
- Excellent technical knowledge to provide appropriate advice should failures occur.
- Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford – Review of new hospital scheme on behalf of local healthcare authority, including the potential impact of helicopter activities
- Lister Hospital, Stevenage – Design of new Independent Sector Treatment Centre for Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
- Glossop Primary Care Centre –New build health centre for Bury, Tameside & Glossop Community Solutions
- Hemel Hempstead General Hospital – Initial design of new Independent Sector Treatment Centre for Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
- London Day Surgery, Gloucester House, N12 – Impact on surrounding residents of use intensification of existing facilities